At SMVA it’s our promise to you that your visual needs and wellness are our highest priority. Our commitment is to enhance your quality of life by providing comprehensive and thorough eye care of the highest level, with an emphasis on sight preservation.
The doctors at SMVA may include the following in your eye exam:
- Tests for glaucoma, macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Neurological tests.
- Evaluation of the health of all external and internal ocular structures.
- “Nerve Fiber Analysis” which can pick up changes related to glaucoma several years before they show up on other available tests.
- Computerized digital refraction to determine the most accurate prescription.
- Digital photography to document all parts of your eyes.
- Topographical mapping of the front of your eyes.
- Instruments to determine the precise amount of ultraviolet protection in your glasses.