Henry Ford Urgent Care
Urgent Care Services
Urgent care services can provide patients with medical treatment, general answers, relief, and peace of mind when you need it most. Although a wide range of services is available, following are some of the most common conditions seen at the Urgent Care Center:
- Bladder infections
- Broken bones or sprains (if bone is showing or limb is deformed, go directly to your nearest Emergency Room)
- Earache, cough, and/or sore throat
- Eye infections and/or foreign body in the eye
- Fever (if under 6 months of age, go to your nearest Emergency Room)
- Illness with nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- Minor asthma-related symptoms
- Minor cuts or animal bites where bleeding is controlled
- Skin rashes, sunburns, or minor burns, such as one from cooking
The Henry Ford Urgent Care Center at Shelby Macomb Medical Mall is pleased to offer student sports physicals for just $26.
Contact & Hours
Monday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Holidays: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Request An Appointment
Keeping You Up To Date On The Latest In Health Care